Employed Individuals

Being an employee, you meet all of your responsibilities to the UK tax regime using the PAYE system.  But there are occasions when you are legally required to submit the tax returns to HMRC. This might apply when you are employed and…

  • You are a company director
  • You have untaxed saving and investment income
  • You are partner in a partnership or self-employed
  • You have income in excess of £50,000 and your household receive child benefit
  • You have overseas income
  • You have lived or worked abroad
  • You have sold as assets
  • large amount of investment income or savings
  • You have other source of income like rental income

To find out how we can help you, please call our friendly team on 0121 724 0786 or submit an enquiry using our online enquiry form