Meeting your obligations as an employer can be incredibly daunting especially with the introduction of Real Time Information (RTI).
RTI means employers share information with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) on-or-before payments are made to employees. We use HMR-approved, RTI-compliant payroll software.
If your business employs people, it will need to register for payroll. Alternatively, if you are a director of your own limited company and receive a salary as part of your remuneration package, then your company will also need to register.
We can provide a tailormade service for your business including;
- Setting up your business for payroll compliance and registration with HMRC
- Calculating the income tax due on salaries
- Calculating the national insurance payable
- Providing payslips, P60s, P11D and P9D
- File all your in-year and year-end returns with HMRC
- Preparing benefits and expenses forms
We also offer comprehensive advice on all employment tax issues including but not limited to;
- Benefits planning
- Tax efficient remuneration strategies
- Retirement planning
- Company benefit planning
If you need assistance with your Payroll, simply call our friendly team on 0121 724 0786 or submit an enquiry using our online enquiry form.